Export and process messages from Exchange and Office 365 and their attachments.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from Exchange-mailboxes, shared mailboxes, or public folders into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml, xml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
EEAttachments is a system service for the Exchange Server, Office 365 as well as Outlook.com, which can monitor every Exchange folder for changes and trigger processing as soon as a change takes place.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed via xml or eml file in external systems.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail. When you run a PowerShell script, the entire MailItem will also be created as a variable. From this you can read in your script any information of the message and also change it.
Download EEAttachments and test it with 6 mailboxes!
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML files with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Exchange Server 2007 (SP1) / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / Exchange Online (Office365) and Outlook.com
The software enables you to set up several Exchange connections. Thus, the service can access different Exchange servers or mailboxes.
Set up export jobs as many as you need to configure the export of your folders in your desired mailbox(es).
- EEAttachments Graph
- Export messages and attachments from Office 365 mailbox via Microsoft Graph.
- EEAttachments Gmail
- Export and process Google Gmail messages and attachments.
- EEAttachments IMAP
- Export and process IMAP messages and attachments.
- Frequently asked questions to EEAttachments.
- Video Tutorials