EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from Gmail into your local file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow for example automatic invoice processing.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- EEAttachments is using Gmail in order to export your mails to a local folder. These mails can be processed from your own workflow afterwards e.g. via scripts.
- It needs the full mail content because EEAttachments can save it as an eml file.
- OAuth 2.0 in order to connect to your Gmail.
- Your eMail address, which makes it easy to visualize your configured Gmail mailboxes.
The use of the collected Data
- EEAttachments does not collect any personal information that the extensions may have access to.
- Google user data is accessed by the extensions solely in order to display it to the user.
- All Google user data is not shared with anyone else other than the user of EEAttachments.
Google permissions asked by this Application
- userinfo.profile : In order to log you in to your Gmail via OAuth 2.0
- userinfo.email : In order to log you in to your Gmail via OAuth 2.0 and show you the configuration to this account.
- gmail.modify : In order to export your mails and move it into the trashbox if needed.
- gmail.send : If there are errors on processing your mails, this can send you a notification about the error.
App's use of information received, and App's transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use Requirements.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult Somebytes to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.