Export and process messages from Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, IMAP, Microsoft Graph and their attachments.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from Exchange, Google Gmail, Microsoft Graph or IMAP mailboxes into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml, xml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed via xml or eml file in external systems.
The service can filter and then process the received messages according to your requirements. Processing is carried out either by an external program that you start with the desired parameters (data from the e-mail) or with PowerShell or other scripts. This makes it possible to fill databases, store e-mails in the file system according to an automatically generated structure or to change or forward e-mails.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail.
Download EEAttachments and test it with 6 mailboxes!
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML or other types with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7 or higher, Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher which is running 24/7
Below you will find some links that you can use to facilitate the program and the function. See the link, depending on whether you read your mailbox via IMAP, Exchange web service, Gmail or Microsoft Graph.
Furthermore, after installing the program, you will find two directories (mail processing and attachment processing) in which you will find ready-to-use scripts for processing.
- EEAttachments Exchange
- Export Microsoft Exchange® or Office 365 messages or attachments.
- EEAttachments Graph
- Export messages and attachments from Office 365 mailbox via Microsoft Graph.
- EEAttachments Gmail
- Export and process Google Gmail messages and attachments.
- EEAttachments IMAP
- Export and process IMAP messages and attachments.
- Frequently asked questions to EEAttachments.
- Video Tutorials
Download EEAttachemnts here!
Add EEAttachments to the cart:
Payment via FastSpring (FastSpring!)
You will get:
- License key via email
- You can set up one Mailbox per license.
- Lifelong free upgrades
- Support via email / for free