Export and process messages from Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, IMAP, Microsoft Graph and their attachments.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from Exchange, Google Gmail, Microsoft Graph or IMAP mailboxes into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml, xml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed via xml or eml file in external systems.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail.
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML files with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher which is running 24/7
- EEAttachments Exchange
- Export Microsoft Exchange® or Office 365 messages or attachments.
- EEAttachments Graph
- Export messages and attachments from Office 365 mailbox via Microsoft Graph.
- EEAttachments Gmail
- Export and process Google Gmail messages and attachments.
- EEAttachments IMAP
- Export and process IMAP messages and attachments.
- Frequently asked questions to EEAttachments.