Export and process Gmail messages and their attachments.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from your Gmail mailbox into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
EEAttachments is a system service for Windows which can monitor your Gmail inbox for changes and trigger processing of the messages.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed via eml file in external systems.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail.
Download EEAttachments and test it with 6 mailboxes!
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML files with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7 or Server 2008 or higher
The software enables you to set up several Gmail connections. Thus, the service can access different Gmail accounts.
Set up export jobs as many as you need to configure the export of your folders in your desired mailbox(es).
- EEAttachments Exchange
- EEAttachments Graph
- EEAttachments IMAP
- Video Tutorials
Download EEAttachments here!
Add EEAttachemtns to the cart:
Payment via FastSpring (FastSpring!)
You will get:
- License key via email
- You can set up one Gmail account per license.
- Lifelong free upgrades
- Support via email / for free