Export Microsoft Graph messages and attachments.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from Microsoft Graph (Outlook.com or Office 365), into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
EEAttachments is a system service for the Office 365 as well as Outlook.com, which can monitor your message folder for changes and trigger processing as soon as a change takes place.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed via eml file in external systems.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail. When you run a PowerShell script, the entire MailItem will also be created as a variable. From this you can read in your script any information of the message.
Download EEAttachments and test it with 6 mailboxes!
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML files with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2008 or higher.
The software enables you to set up several Microsoft Graph connections. Thus, the service can access different Microsoft Graph tenants.
Set up export jobs as many as you need to configure the export of your folders in your desired mailbox(es).
- EEAttachments Exchange
- Export Microsoft Exchange® or Office 365 messages or attachments.
- EEAttachments Gmail
- Export and process Google Gmail messages and attachments.
- EEAttachments IMAP
- Export and process IMAP messages and attachments.
- Frequently asked questions to EEAttachments.
- Video Tutorials
Download EEAttachemnts here!
Add EEAttachemtns to the cart:
Payment via FastSpring (FastSpring!)
You will get:
- License key via email
- You can set up one Mailbox per license.
- Lifelong free upgrades
- Support via email / for free