Export messages and attachments from IMAP accounts.
EEAttachments can export your messages and attachments automatically from IMAP accounts into your file-system. It can export your e-mail content as eml as well as any other message field in order to process it's content within your workflow.
EEAttachments is a system service for Windows which can monitor your IMAP Inbox folder for changes and trigger processing as soon as a change takes place via IMAP IDLE.
The scope of application lies in the processing of incoming mails from which information such as subject, body text, attachment or other information should be processed in external systems.
For example, you can use the program to print emails on arrival in the mailbox, while the program or script to be executed parameters are given, which correspond to the content of fields of the processed e-mail.
Download EEAttachments and test it with 6 mailboxes!
EEAttachments can assist you in following scenarios:
- If you receive mail from a sender which contains attachments (e.g. XML files with data) which you want to store inside a database.
- You want to store files of your mails for later access from file system.
- Archiving of bills.
- Your DMS needs to import E-Mail content or Attachments.
- You are getting pdf files from your customers ( e.g. order confirmations ) which you want to process in other systems.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7 / Server 2008 or higher.
Connect EEAttachments to your IMAP account
Exporttask which extracts your IMAP messages and attachments.
- EEAttachments Exchange
- Export Microsoft Exchange® or Office 365 messages or attachments.
- EEAttachments Graph
- Export messages and attachments from Office 365 mailbox via Microsoft Graph.
- EEAttachments Gmail
- Export and process Google Gmail messages and attachments.
- Frequently asked questions to EEAttachments.