- License model has changed: Now you don't need to pay for a service user, when there is no ExportTask for that user.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:39 am
- BugFix: After processing mails with powershell it was not possible to move this mail into another folder.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm
-PowerShell output will be shown in the EEAttachments log as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 pm
- Added an exclude-filter for "Subject" and "From"
- Now you can process only mails without the need to export the attachments as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm
- Added a possibility to configure the username for the Service while installation.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:42 pm
- The Batch process is waiting for its end until it starts the next batch process. As well there is a timeout which will kill the process. You can change the timeout if you like. ( default 600 sec )
- O365 Now you can use OAuth for the connection to Office 365
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:24 pm
- requires now .NET 4.6
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:12 pm
- eMail can now be exported as eml file.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:20 pm
BugFix: Solved one problem with none loaded properties.
- Improved S/MIME decoding of signed or crypted messages with the help of: https://www.limilabs.com
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:40 pm
- Bugfix: Errornotifications per eMail was repeated indefinitely.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:25 pm
New version with direct execution of PowerShell scripts. The advantage over the direct start of powershell.exe is that variables can be passed directly. The mailitem element is also passed as an object which you can read and manipulate from script.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:30 pm
- If you ticked the checkbox "mark as read" oder "categorize by" elements haven't been processed if they where already read or categorized.
- Autodiscover is now able to operate directly from the connection-dialog.
- ou can select now folders of all other mailboxes of a user from folderbrowser as well. These are resourcemailbox, groupmailbox or sharedmailbox.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm
BugFix: Exporttasks that use impersonation were not counted as licenses in the configurator.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:11 pm