GAL synchronization with your Exchange contact folder.
With ExMixedFolders you can synchronize the Global Address List with your contact folders of the Exchange Mailbox in order to use it on your Phone!
If your users sometimes need company addresses without an internet connection or wants to see where was calling from their mobile phone, you should take a look at ExMixedFolders.
As well if you use special Outlook add-ins, such as telephony programs that only work with the standard mailbox folders. Then use ExMixedFolders for the constant comparison of the Global Address Lists! It makes the contacts of the global address list available in your contact folders and matches them with changes made by its system service.
To create a permanent synchronization of the folders in the background, start ExMixedFolders and connect it to your Exchange Server. Then create a GALSync task and select the domain server and the corresponding contact list. You must also select the destination folder in the user mailbox. You can also replicate Office 365 address lists to the personal contact folder.
- use your Company contacts offline.
- Combination of your GAL with your local contacts
- Use Global Address List with mobile phones.
- The user don't need to install something on his device.
- One mailbox license is free.
- Centralized administration..
- No unnecessary waste of energy on the devices the software only synchronizes changed data.
Every other information about ExMixedFolders you can find here.