- Beta: New JobType "Microsoft Graph orgContacts => Microsoft Graph Mailbox Folder"
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:44 pm
- Beta: Neuer Servicetyp CalDav und Microsoft-Graph. Mit diesen können CalDav Elemente mit einem Kalender (EWS oder MS-Graph) synchronisiert werden. ( Getestet wurde bereits CalDav von iCloud und Synology )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:29 pm
- Subfolders are now also displayed in the folder overview
- Better error evaluation
- Impersonation can now be used in the ExchangeGroupTaskBuilder.
- BugFix: Backup was saved as MixJob and did not work that way.
- Maintenance job or migration job: Duplicate cleanup now has multiple choices. (Delete older item, Delete newer item, Delete item with ExMixedFolders property or Delete item without ExMixedFolders property).
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:01 pm
-CSV/Excel Syncjob can now use the LastModificationTime field in order to check if the item has to be overwritten.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue May 02, 2023 8:51 pm
The field EMailDisplayName was changed to the content of DisplayName in Order to not show the EDOID here.
siehe: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/ ... 5-MVP-9501
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:51 pm
- ODBC Export Contactpicture type was wrong
- Export of an exchange folder as CSV didn't start when there was no export file first.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:08 pm
- BugFix: GALSync was not working correctly. It has produced empty contacts.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:58 pm
- You can now export attachments into a folder structure (same structure as in the mailbox) when using the backup task
- ActiveDirectory contact synchronization could not remove the phone numbers from the target contacts if they were removed in the AD.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:16 pm
- Maintenancetask can now delete messages by using a filter
- End subscription is now possible from the license dialog
- SecurityProtocolVersion exposed as a paramater in the config file in order to change the used TLS versions
- You an now use a proxy also when using Microsoft 365
- You can now export eml files into a folder structure (same structure as in the mailbox) when using the backup task
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:06 pm
- BugFix: Folder selection doesn't work when task is paused
- BugFix: Excel configuration import/export did not work with maintenance and ODBC tasks
- Optimization: Mirroring (Red Arrow)
- Folder overview improved
- Added CleanProperties property which causes properties to be cleared during transfer. (for special cases)
- If another ExMixedFolders instance is created, the program now also creates a link to the configuration.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:36 pm
- Now you can use ODBC Database import task as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat May 14, 2022 1:33 pm
- 2 task generators which can be used in the configurator in order to generate tasks for a group of members. Once for the already known BuildTasksByAdGroupMembers to automatically create tasks for members of an Active Directory group. And an additional task generator to automatically create tasks for members of a distribution list or Microsoft 365 group.
- As an alternative to the DC, LDAP paths can now also be specified in the Active Directory synchronizations.
- Improved deletion of unknown elements in ActiveDirectory synchronization jobs and GAL jobs.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:47 pm
- ActiveDirectorySync and GALSync taks are now able to have one folder together as a target.
- BugFix: BuildTaksByADGroupMembers can now read more than 1500 users from one group.
- Improved errortexts when using the FolderBrowser.
- You can now switch the webservice off which creates the folderoverview.
- GALSync: The filter is now able to use the EMailAddresses field.
- New property which makes it possible to recreate folders in case the user has deleted, renamed or moved it.(CreatePathIfFolderWasNotFound)
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 am
- BuildTasksByAdGroupMembers is now able to read groups recursive
- Dynamic subscriptions added
- ExportJob does now export some more fields of the item
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:29 pm
- Mapping file for CSV Import fields are now possible. If you import file does not contain the fileds, which ExMixedFolders expects, you can define them via .map file. This file must have tha same name as the import file but the extension must be changed to .map
Here is an example of such a file:
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:24 am
- Manage instances improved ( Multiple instances now possible in subscription mode as well. )
- it was not possible to sync Meeting copies in other jobs, now it is.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:51 am
- Now it shows the amount of elements on the left AD or GAL side in AD-Synctasks or GAL-Synctasks.
- Maintenance task can remove duplicates, add prefix to the subject or add a category to elements.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:39 pm
New synchronization job [ActiveDirectory synchronization]: This task can synchronize AD objects directly without the need to connect to an Exchange Server by GAL Lists. The contacts on this job are limited via LDAP filter.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:15 pm
-GALSync performance optimization
-You can now use a filter in order to sync only private items
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:41 pm
- BugFix: In a GALSync-Task, contactpictures from the ActiveDirectory were synced when changed.
- BugFix: With the DontSyncAttachments switch, contact images were not synchronized either.
- BugFix: The last error is now set back after some time.
- BugFix: ItemConflict errors are now better solved.
- BugFix: "Value cannot be zero" error when copying certain settings.
- New function: If a meeting is copied as an appointment, it is possible whether the participants are copied or not. (In the iPhone, such appointments are recognized as being a meeting.)
- New function: You can allow additionally entries in the target folder on a MirrorTask now.
- GALSync-Task: The filter can now contain OR expressions. (City="Berlin"||Telephone="123")
- In mirror mode it can now be selected whether the user is allowed to create additional elements in the target.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:39 pm
New GUI where you can show tasks and connections in a table.
Saving of templates via menu.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:40 pm
-Wenn die Unterordnersynchronisation aktiv war, wurden in einigen Exchangeversionen die gelöschten Ordner im Öffentlichen Ordner nicht erkannt.
-.NET Framework 4.8.
-Geburtstage aus Kontakten werden nun geändert oder gelöscht, wenn der Kontakt selbst sich ändert.
-Der Ordnerbrowser funktionierte beim Wiederherstellungstask nicht.
-Der Kategoriefilter kann nun mehrere negative Kategorien besitzen.
-Besprechungen erhalten einen Hinweis, dass es sich um die Kopie handelt.
-Die Logfunktion wurde überarbeitet. (NLog)
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:54 pm
BugFix: ( FolderAlreadyExists ) When using the mass creation or Excel import, it was not possible to create a folder when there are more then 1000 subfolders on that path.
BugFix: Wrong version of System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe
BugFix: Method not found: System.Net.Http.HttpClientExtensions.PostAsJsonAsync
New: Detection of AllDayEvents in iCalendar importtasks.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:20 pm
BugFix: When you used the mass creation of tasks by template it was not possible with public folders.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:46 pm
BugFix: Start of other clients was not possible via command line parameter
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:59 am
BugFix: Adding extra info to subject AddSubject1 und AddSubject2 reversed
BugFix: AddSubject1, AddSubject2, AddCategory1, AddCategory2 was not working in all scenarios
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:02 am
Bugfix: Deadlock when saving taskdata on tasks using many subfolders
Bugfix: OAuth (401) error solved
New: There will be soon a new improved GUI for ExMixedFolders. If yu want to see it, you can start ExMixedFolders via:
ExMixedFoldersConfig.exe ExMixedFolders NEW
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:16 pm
New: There is a new PowerShell module wich can create tasks via template.
In this script we create a migration from one server to another via ServiceConnection 1 and 2. These have to be defined in the configuration. (The connections must use Impersonation.)
If you use this command, the service will be stopped and a configuration file for ExMixedFolders will been created with the help of a template. (C:ProgramDataExMixedFoldersMigrationTaskTemplate.ttpl)
Import-Module 'C:Program FilesSomebytesExMixedFoldersExMixedFoldersPS.dll'Add-ExMixedFoldersMigration firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com ServiceConnection1 ServiceConnection2
As next you can define a csv file with all your users which may look like this:
Import-Module 'C:Program FilesSomebytesExMixedFoldersExMixedFoldersPS.dll'$csv = import-csv D:migrationusersTest.csv -Delimiter ';'Add-ExMixedFoldersMigration $csv.Users1 $csv.Users2 ServiceConnection1 ServiceConnection2
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:15 pm
- In order not to waste time in the Exchange folder selection dialog, you can now choose whether related mailboxes should also be loaded.
- The fields PHYSICALADDRESSINDEX, EmailAddress1Name, EmailAddress2Name, EmailAddress3Name can now also be imported via CSV.
- Bugfix: Backup and recovery folderselection did not work.
- BugFix: Backup time control did not work properly.
- BugFix: Exchange folder selection does not work if pause was active.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:07 am
Change: Timefilter on E-Mails was using the field LastModification before but is now using DateTimeReceived.
BugFix: On Migrationtasks the Folderbrowser was not able to select a folder when using impersonation on the right mailbox.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun May 31, 2020 4:03 pm