- New: It's possible to have MigrationTasks now. ( No manual changing in the config files needed. )
- Bugfix: CSV-Import: SURNAME / GIVENNAME interchanged.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:24 pm
- New: It was not possible to have the field title when importing CSV data.
- OAuth for Office 365 has changed (to MSAL).
- Reminderoffset in iCalendars have been added to the StartTime of the Appointment, instead as subtracted.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:56 am
- Licensing model has changed: In the past, I calculated a license per mailbox, even for the service user. Now such a User is only calculated if he is really accessing it's own mailbox.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:19 am
New: DontSyncBody a new switch which prevents ExMixedFolders from syncing the Body field.
New: On CSV-Importjobs it's now possible to use the SubjectFilter but it searches trough the whole row instead of subject.
BugFix: improved OAuth
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:37 pm
BugFix: Service hangs after some time.
BugFix: Copy&Paste for Tasks was not possible for jobs except Sync-Task or GAL-Task.
BugFix: Compressing log for Error-Mail created errors.
BugFix: Licensing for Enterprise was not correct if you use delegated Mailboxes.
BugFix: TooManyObjects error corrected.
Neu: Syncing of deletions now faster.
Neu: BuildTaskByADGroupMember: You can use now WellKnownFolderNames in ttpl files.
Neu: Removed error-message if there are no public folders.
Neu: CSV Import now available in hours interval as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:17 pm
New: New switch: ForceFreeBusy. It lets you add free/busy information to the imported/synced items, no matter what the source item FreeBusyInformation is.
BugFix: OAuth for Office 365 enhancement. (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/exc ... ffice-365/)
BugFix: (ItemConflict) When the user is syncing in both directions and with multiple mailboxes, sometimes ItemConflict messages were generated and items could been duplicated.
New: Preconfigured tasks can now be created as templates. (https://www.somebytes.net/en/products/e ... #templates)
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon May 20, 2019 5:06 pm
BugFix: Massgeneration of categorytasks was not working.
BugFix: It was not possible to switch from mirror to sync mode in categorytasks.
New: It's possible to set the FreeBusy-filter to "Not free"
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:08 pm
BugFix: Optimization of Mirrorjobs was not working.
BugFix: "Save and restart" needs until timeout.
BugFix: If you create Tasks by Excel it was not possible to create folders on the left.
New: Extended GalFilter: You can now search by phone-numbers.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:22 pm
- BugFix and optimization of GAL-Sync
- The Service can build groups of Gal-Sync-Tasks in order to use already downloaded contacts for the next Gal-Sync-Tasks.
- It is now possible to use Reset in order to start the task manually.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:37 pm
- GalFilter has some new properties.
- The jobs and connections are loaded from the configurator, even if they are not licensed.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:07 pm
BugFix: "ErrorInternalServerError An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., An item with the same key has already been added." on Itemupdate in Office 365 fixed
CSV Import: improved. ( duplicates are deleted )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 pm
New function: Export Exchange Calendar to iCalendar
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:05 pm
Bugfix: Mirrormode in connection with more than one job does not sync all the items if there are already items on the right side.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:32 pm
BugFix: If you are using Imperonation you got the error: ErrorAccessDenied Check Credentials.....
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:17 pm
- OAuth with Office365 possible. ( https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/g ... ffice-365/ and https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/exc ... ffice-365/ )
- Improved adaptation to Exchange-Throttling
- iCalendar performanceoptimization
- Logview improved ( PowerShell or Textview )
- Maximum time per task is now 30 minutes, after that it steps to the next task.
- Added FreeBusyStatus filter
- Added timebased filter
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:12 pm
- ICS Import-task improved
- Language can now be selected during installation.
- CSV export is now possible as well.
- FolderBrowser improvements
- Other icons
- Subject filter can now be used with negative verification (~).
- Restore is now also possible with subject filter in order to be able to restore only a certain element.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:10 pm
- New type of importtask is available. You can now import iCal from web or local, like google calendar or holiday calendars automatically.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:46 pm
A function that already existed in the configuration file, I have now put into the Configurator. It's about limiting the synchronization time. So if you just want to sync items from the last 3 weeks, then it's now possible. The program checks the start time on appointments and on other elements it looks for the LastModificationTime.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 pm
Moved some settings to C:ProgramDataExMixedFoldersSettings.conf which makes it possible to have different settings for each of your configured tenants.
Here you can find the description: https://www.somebytes.net/en/products/e ... tings.conf
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><ExSettings xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <StreamingNotificationAllowed>false</StreamingNotificationAllowed> <IgnoreReadFlagChangeOnPublicFolders>true</IgnoreReadFlagChangeOnPublicFolders> <UseFTItemCache>true</UseFTItemCache> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMax>5</MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMax> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismInit>3</MaxDegreeOfParallelismInit> <MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMin>1</MaxDegreeOfParallelismAutoMin> <IgnoreReadFlagChange>false</IgnoreReadFlagChange> <DisplayNameMode>0</DisplayNameMode> <Sleep>-1</Sleep> <MaxPollingInterval>300</MaxPollingInterval> <LastModificationTimeDiffInSeconds>0</LastModificationTimeDiffInSeconds> <WebPort>12345</WebPort> <MirrorResetItemDelMode>false</MirrorResetItemDelMode></ExSettings>
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm
BugFix:CSV Import improved. Items were not overwritten correctly.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm
- BugFix: MeetingRequests (Mail) in Exchange 2007 could not been synced. Now it's possible to sync it as normal eMail. ( It's not possible to change the MessageClass from EWS )
- New: Performanceimprovements in Mirrormode (red arrow) if you sync from one folder to many.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:24 pm
Workaround: In Office365 we have a new issue, it tells following error updaterequests:
ErrorInternalServerError: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.PropertyError' to type 'System.Byte'
New: If you open http://localhost:12358/performance you will see now some new performance-counters, which you can use as well from the windows performance-monitor.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:01 pm
BugFix: Improved configurator: It was frozen after you selected a not working or not existing server.
BugFix: Appointments in 2007 or 2010 could not been deleted.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 pm
Bugfix: In case of migration, ExMixedFolders has duplicated some meetings, because it has not detected the type of the subfolders correctly.
Bugfix: In HTML view "changes/h" was all the time 0.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm
- CSV and Excel Import performance improvements as well as bugfixes.
- Improved "OnlyFutureItems" function.
- Meetings can copied as Appointments
- Errornotification as eMail.
- License informations for enterprise improved
- Setup improved.
- Improved powershell logging
- BuildTaskGroupByMember improved.
- Bugfix: Embedded Appointments could not been synced with Exchange 2007
- Folderoverview now as webserver.
- Errorfallback improved.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm
NEW: I added a new task, which can now import CSV or Excel files into Exchange folders.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:01 pm
BugFix: In Office 365 you got Messages like "servererror" from the log and the sync needed very long. In this version, the problem should be solved.
BugFix: In the HTML sychronization-/migration-overview the program told you that the sync is in errorstate because of the different element-count on right and left.,. But this should be disabled if you select a filter which causes different elementsizes.
BugFix: On GALSync the program made updaes on Elements where there was no Change which is now solved. ( in fields with multilines )
New: there is now a new Parameter "LastModificationLimit" which is an alternative to "SyncOnlyFutureChanges". You can set this only by Excel or manually. This parameter is a count of days back in the past. Each changed element must be newer then this date either on the End field or the lastModificationTime field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Fri May 26, 2017 6:58 pm
BugFix: If you have synchronized one folder into many, you got duplicated meetings in all jobs except one.
BugFix: HTML improved public folder status. (Problem: It's not possible to get the itemcount on all public folders )
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 pm
-New messagebox in case that the service has saved new data while you want to save the configuration.
-If a configuration with "red arrowl" targets the same folder it will appear an error, since it would cause a loop here.
-If in the category filter contains only one negative category "~", no element has been synchronized.
-Archive mailboxes can now be synchronized as well.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 pm
BugFix: On GAL sync not all elements are synchronized.
Neu: You can now use Regex inside the GAL filter field.
Statistics: Posted by Sven — Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:46 pm